Monday, May 21, 2012

Back to December-Taylor Swift

I'm So Glad You Made Time To See Me
A E D D C# C# C# C# D

How's life tell me how's your family
E D C# C# C# B C# D

I haven't seen them in a while______
E D E D E D E F# E F# E C#

You've been good busier than ever
A E D C# C# C# B C# D

We small talk work and the weather
A E D C# C# B C# D

Your Guard is up and I know why_____
E D E D E D E F# E F# E C#

Because the last time you saw me
B B B F# E A E D

Is still burned in the back of your mind
C# C# D D D D A A G G

You gave me roses and I left them there to die
A A A F# E E E C# C# C# B D

So this is me swallowing my pride
D F# E F# F# E F# F# F#

Standing in front of you saying sorry for that night
F E F# F# E F# F# E F# E F# A C# D

And I go back to December all the time
D F# E D D E F# F# E F# C D

It turns out freedom aint nothing but missing you
D F# F# F# E F# F# E F# F# F# E F#

Wishing I'd realized what I had when you__ were mine
F# E F# F# E F# F# F# A C# C# D D

I'd go back to December turn around and make it alright
F# E D D E F# F# E F# E F# E F# E D B

I______ go back to December all the time
F# E D D D E F# F# E F# C# D

No comments:

Post a Comment