Saturday, April 21, 2012

FAQ

Can you play _________?
Probably


Will you post _________?
Depends on how many other people request that song.


Why don't you put the music on staffs??
Because it is already a long time to figure these songs out and it would be even MORE time to put them onto staffs. Sorry :/


When will you finish ________?
Whenever I get around to it. I don't do rap songs and sometimes I get tired of trying and trying to figure out one song so I move on to another.


How do you play __________? 
Flute Fingering Chart


Follow on Facebook? Subscribe on YouTube? Follow on Twitter? Follow on Tumblr? 
Of course!                       Of course!                        I don't have Twitter OR Tumblr. 


How do you learn all this music?
I have learned from one of my family members friends. All I really do is listen to the song. See if the pitch goes up or down and try every note until I find the right one. :) 


Stop copying me! I want you to take that off!!
I don't copy. On the few times I do, I give credit. Such as with sheet music or old songs that I can't figure out. So shut your mouth or get off of this site! 


Anything else?